Apr 9, 2008

Let's just say I haven't been feeling up to par lately and lacking sleep is seriously catching up with me. I never knew sleeping could be sooo hard. I've cut out caffeine after noon, tried every prescription aid on the market, lay down in total darkness, take melatonin nightly, listen to relaxing classical music. What else is there???? Anyway, enough of that. This post is pretty utilitarian. The first few photos are for a lady I only know as Muggle. So...

Dear Muggle,

Here is a picture of your purple scarf in progress. It's five inches wide. I can make it skinnier or fatter. So do you want it skinny (like my very slim sister) or do you want it more plump (like me-a very round size 2X)? And, no way am I posting a picture of me!!! I can make it super skinny (say 3")- think anorexic :)



And here is a swatch (sample) of the orange and blue yarn. There is a tint of green in the orange yarn it doesn't show in the real world as much as the green shows in the picture. Go figure the wonderful magic of the camera. Somehow no one makes a single yarn that is both orange and blue. In person the blue is very dominant and the bit of green actually blends into the blue. I don't mind mailing you a sample if you prefer. Oh plus, if disappointed I will take the finished scarf back and keep it for me. I aim to please, I don't take dislike personally, no really I don't ;)

And the final pic of the day is just to torment my sister in front of the whole world. I always say she reminds me of JarJar Binks. I know, it's cruel. Continuing with the cruelty..she is tall and a bit gangly and walks like a duck. Which is absurdly something we share in common. Here, I should mention that I wore 3" heels to dinner and did my most respectful immitation of a duck teetering on stilts. Oh, I am one mean sister!! Okay, I promise to take the picture down once the sis sees it and probably screams at me tomorrow morning. Oh, the pains of being sisters. Okay, so maybe I'll leave the picture up for just a few days...then again, Lacy-lew may never speak to me again. Since the family all knows I can't stand not to talk this would drive me crazy in a very short amount of time. I probably deserve it for this little stunt. Why oh why can't I just be satisfied that I mailed the pic to her cleverly disguised as a "You're my favorite Sister" card. The evil of it all. Does it count if I blame this on my husband?? It was after all his idea and his creation. Probably not.

I love you, Lacy!! tee hee Really, I mean it. I wuv u!





1 comment:

No1UKnow said...

Dearest Sister,

I just got an e-mail from Muggle who said she loved the picture of me on your blog. So of course I go to your blog, and behold! Evil sister has posted the Jar Jar picture! Revenge is sweet, dear sister. Very sweet. Prepare, prepare, prepare.